Why Should you Test your Feed?
- Analyzing feed provides you with more information regarding the quality of feed you are providing your animals
- The feed you produce or buy every year is never the same, test to ensure the nutrients levels
- Formulate a proper ration that meets the nutritional requirements of your livestock
- Avoid underfeeding or overfeeding
- Animal health, grain supplementation, protein and vitamin intake are all impacted by the quality of feed an animal ingests
- Reduce the risk for deficiencies and disease outbreaks
- Determine the correct nutrient requirements to maximize animal production
- Increase conception and birth rates
- Analyzing feed samples is an economical program that leads to healthier and more productive livestock
- Sampling and analyzing both feed and water is an important component in ensuring the success and productivity of your livestock
Central Testing Laboratory Ltd. recommends you to consult a veterinarian or nutritionist to help you formulate and develop a ration and feeding program that best suits your operation.